Exclusive Information for Hotel Concierge
1823 M Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Hours of Operation:
11:30AM - 2:00AM
11:30AM - 3:00AM
1:00PM - 3:00AM
7:00PM - 2:00AM
The Camelot Showbar is grateful for the many referrals we receive from our local concierge community. We want you to feel 100% confident when recommending us to your hotel guests and we also want the opportunity to thank you for your referral!
About The Camelot Showbar
- Since opening in 1979, The Camelot Showbar has become the best-known gentlemen’s club in the Washington Metropolitan Area. Keep in mind that your guests may ask for a “strip club” recommendation. “Gentlemen’s club” and “strip club” are synonymous.
- What distinguishes us from like clubs in the area:
- We are open 7 days/week, including the lunch hour Monday-Friday. Our lunch hours and classy atmosphere make us a popular place for local business professionals and those who are visiting from out of town.
- We do NOT charge a cover. We simply ask that guests maintain an active food and/or drink tab to maintain their table.
- We offer a delicious food menu that goes beyond just bar food. This includes daily chef specials such as Maryland Style Crab Cakes, Grilled Australian Lamb Chops and more. Check our our menu here.
- Our kitchen is open LATE! It closes just one hour prior to regular closing time. On a Friday or Saturday night, that means guests can order food until 2 AM!
- We are a family-owned and also veteran-owned and operated business. Our regulars know us by name and we care a great deal about our our customers and their experience when patronizing our establishment.
- Women are always welcome! While the majority of our clientele are men, women are often pleasantly surprised to find that we were not at all what they were expecting.
- We are not Vegas. You won’t find blinding strobe lights, a deafening sound system or a cheesy DeeJay at The Camelot Showbar. Our showbar features two floors, both recently renovated with comfortable seating and elegant decor. We have two bars, two stages and a few, carefully placed large screen TVs for the enjoyment of our customers.
- We are a proud affiliate member of the Washington Area Concierge Association. You may have met our Marketing & PR Consultant, Vanessa, at a recent event. She has been working hard to familiarize WACA members with Camelot and to learn more about how we can best accommodate our concierge friends.
- In the event your guests ask…
- Our dancers are all female and perform fully nude. The entertainment is continuous.
- We do not offer lap dances. (Nor does any other gentlemen’s/strip club in the District as D.C. law forbids it.)
- There are no “secret” rooms or services at The Camelot Showbar. If someone is looking for the likes of a “massage parlor”, we are not the place for them.
- Credit card receipts do not read The Camelot Showbar. In the interest of discretion, all charges are listed as RAH of Washington, our parent company.
- How can we assist you?
- Call us! If you’re sending a party or special guest our way, by all means, feel free to call the club to give us a heads up! Our main line goes straight to voicemail, however, you can reach someone directly at (202) 887-5967. During the weekdays, that person is our General Manager, Nick Triantis. Evening managers vary, however, there is always one on duty.
- Connect with us! We do our best to follow/connect with your hotels on social media! Please feel welcome to find us on our social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- Visit us! We welcome the opportunity to meet you. Please let us know if you would like to schedule a visit so that you can see and experience The Camelot Showbar first hand.
- Have you sent us a referral? Please let us know by completing the form below. We would love the opportunity to thank you!
Cheers! – Your Friends at The Camelot Showbar